With over 88 years in operation, the Supply Service Center (SSC) offers expert, trouble-free health supply management support. SSC is a full-service national and international source of pharmaceutical, medical, and dental supplies to federal civilian agencies as well as branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.
SSC, a bulk pharmaceutical repackaging facility registered with the Food and Drug Administration, offers the following services:
- Procurement of pharmaceutical, medical, and dental equipment and supplies
- Custom unit-of-use prepacks
- Custom medical, dental, and diagnostic kits and assemblies
- Clinical trial management and distribution center
- Pharmaceutical shelf-life extension programs
- Specialized assistance and logistical support for Presidential initiatives, national emergencies, and medical readiness programs
- Onsite training for pharmacy and supply-chain management
- Technical assistance and supply support for foreign assistance projects
All federal agencies
95% of customer requests and inquiries will be addressed within one (1) business day. This support will include personal contact with customers by telephone and/or email.
Customer Order Processing
- Continental United States (CONUS) orders – All stock items (on-hand) shipped to CONUS customers will be processed and shipped as follows:
- 95% of Standard Orders will be processed and shipped within three (3) business days of order receipt.
- 97% of Priority Orders will be processed and shipped within two (2) business days of order receipt.
- 98% of Express Orders will be processed and shipped within one (1) business day. International Orders – All orders placed for international accounts will be processed according to customer confirmation and shipping method.
95% fill rate standard will be maintained. If an item is unavailable, every effort will be made to ship an acceptable product substitution.
- For all reported discrepancies, the affected customer will be contacted by telephone or email for timely resolution.
- 99.7% of deliveries to customers will have no discrepancies.
- 99.95% of deliveries to customers will have no damaged shipments.